Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: The suitcase and backpack for dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have this? http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=376314


    I think it is so cute so I just ordered it with the code. $10 is not a bad price for this, I don't think [img]wink.gif[/img] When I travel and bring a doll now, she can bring a suitcase with her! Yes, I am 23 years old and am totally excited to get a suitcase for my doll!

  2. #2
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Wink

    Dont feel bad Im 23 years old and get excited for things all the timje for my dolls.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monika's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can it actually hold outfits? If so, how many?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll let you know when it arrives [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My DD's love their backpack/suitcase. The back pack probably only fits one outfit. But the suitcase will fit 3 pretty easily. The cutest part, I think, is the fact that the mini doll fits in the front of the backpack.

    Just be aware that none of the straw hats for the dolls will fit in the suitcase.

    Great Choice at $10 too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the suitcase! I love that you can unzipper the front and use it as a backpack for your doll. I could fit a few shirts in there and a few pairs of pants. Definetly cute and worth the code price of $10.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the suitcase, and it's great! I can easily get a weekend's worth of stuff in the big part, and the doll's clothes, shoes, hairbrush, etc. in the backpack part.
    To me, it was worth every penny-- and that was before the code!

    Edited to say: suitcase for DOLLS!!!! Who can't read today? I have the big one, and I'm seriously considering one for the girls before The Code exprires!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 14, 2005 06:32 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kmbe1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got mine in the mail a week ago, and I really like it alot! It is very heavy and durable - made just like a human full size one would be (great AG quality!). This is one of the nicest things for the AGoT to come out in a long time - especially since so many of our AGoT dolls don't have a trunk of their own, it does double duty as a wardrobe (3-4 outfits, shoes, accessories, etc.). Great buy with the code, if you don't have one - it is worth the money!! A++++

  9. #9
    Inactive Member HansenPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I am planning on getting the BIG backpack alone for my trip to Michigan in October.

    jrtmom3274,
    Are the straps long enough for a us big girls?

    Pattie

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PattiPooh, I ordered one of the big ones for myself. I only did it after someone on here posted a picture of their mom wearing it with her Kaya doll in it. (I can't remember who that was.)

    Now I want the one for my doll, too!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 14, 2005 10:11 PM: Message edited by: mollymom ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •